I guess I was most surprised by how much I actually knew. I did the entire tutorial and the two things I learned were quite helpful. The first was the short searches. It's cool that you can type something like "Thai food 94030" and get the results so easily. I also liked the "show options" button. I have never used that before and I think it will be helpful to limit my searches.
This assignment took longer than I expected, which is why it's a day late. I started it too late and then couldn't save the quiz so I had to do it all over again. There was probably a way to save it, but I couldn't do it. Oh well....
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the warning about not saving the quiz. I budgeted my entire Saturday afternoon to do it in one block.
ReplyDeleteWhen I toggled back and forth between the quiz and the Google Search instruction, I realized that I need to devote more time to this before I am ready to answer the questions in the quiz. Some of this is kinda new to me and there are some things I am not really clear about. It's a new language and I am confused by a few of the concepts. Maybe I will get a chance to ask in class
ReplyDelete